Click on the Class name for registration and class information.
- CPR & First Aid, April 22
Arrive promptly at 6:30 p.m. to get a chair for this very popular class facilitated by Phil Mueller of CPR Resources. Upon completion, you receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid, valid for two years.
- Metaphysics II, Part 2, April 29
During this course you will explore some of the fundamental Principles of Spiritual Law and how they can be applied to your life for greater love, health, and prosperity
- Higher Brain Living: Introduction, Sunday April 27 or Tuesday April 29
Higher Brain Living® is a revolutionary gentle-touch technique and system that creates a surge of energy into the prefrontal cortex loosening the grip of our primal ‘survival’ brain.
- Inter-Spiritual Contemplation: An Opening to Love, May 3
Eremos, a center for contemplative life in Austin, presents Mirabai Starr, adjunct professor of Philosophy and World Religions at the University of New Mexico-Taos
- Soul Writing: Conversing with Your Higher Self, May 21
Soul writing is a written form of meditation that anyone can learn—a transformative process that enables every soul to “phone home” for inspiration and guidance.
- Your Soul Remembers: Accessing Your Past Lives Through Soul Writing, May 22
Following her groundbreaking work in developing the soul writing technique, author and past life therapist, Joanne DiMaggio, conducted a six-month research project to determine whether soul writing was something anyone could use to access information about a previous lifetime.
- Crystals The Power of Crystal Grids, May 23 & 24
Create grids to enhance manifesting dreams, desires & goals. Cleanse, clear, activate and infuse a higher healthy/healing vibration throughout the body.
- Russian Summer Fest: Trio Voronezh & Flying Balalaika Brothers – May 31
Enjoy “Trio Voronezh” from Eugene, Oregon, and the “Flying Balalaika Brothers” (FBB) of Austin. The Trio is a musical ensemble that produces incredibly exciting sounds and compelling arrangements of classics across a variety of musical styles, all played upon Russian folk instruments.