Click on the Class name for registration and class information.
- Conscious Dating Workshop, beginning Dec. 5
If you know what you want and do what you love to do, you can’t help finding compatibility and chemistry in our community.
- Active Adults of Unity – Ice Skate, Dec. 13
Ice Skating on top of the world … well, at least on top of Whole Foods.
- Applied ACIM (A Course in Miracles), Jan 5
All are welcome to join this lively study group that meets weekly to actively apply the Course in one’s life. If you are struggling with repeated patterns, difficult relationships and want to find another way, a loving way to…
- Partner Dancing Classes for Adults: Beginner, Jan 5, 2015
Stewart Yaros from Dance International teaches Partner Dances, such as Ballroom, Latin, Salsa and Swing. Learn a new style of dance each month or brush up on the dance steps you already know.
- Partner Dancing Classes for Adults: Intermediate, Jan 5, 2015
Stewart Yaros from Dance International will be taking it up a notch for the Intermediate class. Learn more advanced steps of the different dances and learn more advanced technique to become a better dancer.
- Non-Violent Communication: A Language of Life, Jan 8, 10 & 15
This course is a spiritual study of communicating from our true self – our divine energy.
- Music Together® Mixed-Age Classes (birth to 5) with Heartsong Music, January 9 to March 13, 2015
Music Together® classes are based on the recognition that all children are musical and can learn to sing in tune and keep a beat, provided that their early environment supports such learning. The program and materials are designed to help parents, grandparents, or caregivers to support their child’s musical growth and development.
- Prosperity SEE Class, Jan 9, 2015
Prosperity is based on a combined study of Charles Fillmore’s book, Prosperity, and Eric Butterworth’s Spiritual Economics.
- Ballroom & Latin Dance for Youth: (Ages 9 – 14), Jan 12 – April 15
Share the joy of dancing and get all the health benefits too: exercise, balance, coordination, and cultural awareness.
- Learn to Meditate, Jan 13
Meditation is a systematic practice of calming yourself in body and mind, leading to greater self-awareness.
- THE Decision: A Beginner’s Presentation on the New Essenes, January 13
Join Michael Wolf, Path of XPR® facilitator, to discover the decision that makes life work better and find the faith that makes you well and “moves mountains.”
- Into Your Genius: Creating Your Next Big Leap, Feb. 21, 2015
If you feel stuck in your present relationships, career, circumstances or yearn to do more with your life, then consider elevating your performance consciousness to the genius level.
- Mastery with Ashtara Sasha White, Feb 5 – Feb 26
Many of the world’s population have aligned with the light perhaps through other lifetimes as well. And because of this, the world is a better place in which to live.
- SEE Week, February 9 – 13, 2015
Join us as we host a week of Spiritual Education and Enrichment classes.