Our Annual Giving Tree is being adorned with angel cards containing wish lists from a variety of organizations. Visit the tree in our Foyer on Sundays or throughout the coming weeks to claim a card and make someone’s Christmas extra bright.
The organizations we are supporting include:
- Families in Transition. Providing gifts to homeless teenagers in conjunction with our uHome Ministry. Gifts due by December 2.
- Family ElderCare. Providing gifts to a local affordable senior living facility. Gifts due by December 9.
- Replenish Treats. Providing clothing and toys to children ages 3-15 in Jamaica. Gifts due by December 9.
- Any Baby Can. Providing gifts to a 22-year-old first-time mother, father and four-month-old infant. In addition to the items on the tree, this family is in need of new/gently used larger items including a computer, couch/sofa, bed, and vacuum cleaner. If you are in a position to donate one of these larger items, please contact the church office at 512-335-4449. Gifts due by December 16.
- UCOH Families. Providing gas and gift cards for the church to use throughout the year to support UCOH congregants and benevolence requests. In addition, you have the opportunity to sponsor a particular family. Speak with Linda Hancock in our Youth and Family Ministry about adopting a UCOH family. Due by December 16.