Dear UCOH Family,
The Unity Church of the Hills Nominating Team would like your suggestions for candidates to fill three Board seats that will be open later this year: Three three-year terms. Board Members are elected at our annual meeting which takes place in November.
This is an exciting time to be actively involved in shaping the direction and future of our beloved spiritual community. If you or someone you know is feeling the call to serve on our Board of Trustees, we ask that you put forth your or their name for consideration.
Following are the qualifications for service:
- Be a member of UCOH and willing to make the commitment of time and energy to serve effectively
- Endeavors to live in accordance with principles of love and truth as taught by Unity
- Committed to their spiritual path & Unity Church of the Hills
- Financially committed to this ministry
- Grounded in Unity Principles
- Strong leadership capability
- Lives in integrity
- Motivates and inspires others
- Possesses good communications skills
- Regularly attends Sunday Services and is involved in Church activities
If you know someone who exemplifies these qualifications, or if you would like to recommend yourself, please complete this online form: https://forms.gle/2pDG6pmy8wyk4Gs86
All recommendations must be received by August 21, 2020.
Thank you for your participation!
– The Nominating Team
Tim Wright, Chairman
Art Carter, Board of Trustees
Dr. Ras Smith, Interim Minister