Infused within every inch of our 14.6 acre campus is the love and acceptance that we aspire to model in the world as well as a devotion to Spirit. We hope as you enter our campus grounds you will feel this loving energy.
On our campus, you’ll find:
- Lush live oak trees
- A peaceful meditation garden
- A labyrinth modeled after the 11 circuit Charles Labyrinth
- Wild deer grazing
- A fox family that occasionally scurries across the grounds
- A pet memorial garden
- And much, much more.
Our main building includes the following spaces:
- Sanctuary with seating for 500, featuring video projection, video recording and sound equipment systems.
- Friendship Hall for after-service fellowship, receptions and special occasions.
- Twelve Powers Chapel for prayer, meditation and contemplative Sunday Service.
- Lending library featuring books by various Unity authors and other spiritual writers.
- Metaphysical bookstore and gift shop.
- Wee Wisdom school.
- Classrooms and meeting rooms.
Our amazing campus and facilities is often used for weddings, memorials, business conferences, classes and workshops, family reunions and more! The serenity, beauty and space of our property is unlike any other so close into Austin. We offer competitive rates, coordination services, audio & video equipment and more. Contact us today about your next event!
Austin’s Only Bookstore Dedicated to Metaphysical and New Thought Products
Tuesday – Friday: 9am-5pm
The Unity Church of the Hills Bookstore and Gift Shop is located off the main foyer in the Sanctuary building. Be sure to stop by and browse around!
In 2011 our Unity Oaks building with attached Pavilion was completed. Unity Oaks features a number of classrooms including our Legacy Suites. Our outdoor Pavilion is perfect for weddings, outdoor celebrations and is often used by the Boy Scouts of America troop which calls Unity Church of the Hills home.