October 26, 2019 9:00 am
Healing & Wholeness - Room 203 Unity Oaks
- Tammy Lorraine
- Room 203 Unity Oaks
Unity began with a spiritual healing that was mediated through mind and application of principles. The first healing was followed by others and eventually Silent Unity and Unity Centers emerged. The healing practices and principles developed and applied by Myrtle and Charles Fillmore are the basis of this course. Students will be working with the Fillmore’s teachings on healing and wholeness, as well as with historical and contemporary master teachers.
If you would like to know more about the spiritual universal principles that support the expression of healing, health and wholeness, you are invited to join Rev. Marygrace Sorensen, for an exploration of Myrtle & Charles’ theology as heart-centered metaphysicians.
- How to Let God Help You by Myrtle Fillmore (HGHY)
- Healing Letters by Myrtle Fillmore (HL)
- Christian Healing by Charles Fillmore (CH)
- Jesus Christ Heals by Charles Fillmore
- The Quest for Wholeness by Robert Brumet
- Mind Over Medicine by Lissa Rankin, MD
Teacher: Rev. Marygrace Sorensen
Saturdays, Oct. 26 thru Nov 23
Time: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Cost: $60 plus $45 if you want UWSI credit.
Register today: https://unityhills.infellowship.com/Forms/426844