Announcements and Special Events
- Holiday Mail for Heros – Nov 2nd through Nov 23rd
Each year, holiday cards are collected to distribute at military installations, veterans hospitals, and other military locations around the world
- Annual Congregational Meeting, Nov 2
The UCOH Annual Membership Meeting will be held on Sunday, November 2 following the 11:25 a.m. Service.
- Zentangle Plus: Linking and Layering Patterns, Nov 1
Fuel creativity and deepen your meditative experience as participants experiment with linking and layering patterns.
- CPR & First Aid, Nov 4
Upon completion, you receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid, valid for two years.
- Dance Night: A Tango Evening Friday, November 7
Join Stewart Yaros of Dance International (DI) with music by Adam Carney’s band, Hora Once on Friday, November 7, starting with Tango classes from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Small Group Ministry: Train the Trainer beginning Nov. 7
Led by Mendhi Audlin, this training will bring you the latest trends and resources for your small group ministry, as well as, provide facilitation training to help you engage new hosts at your church.
- Help to Prepare for the Holidays: Support from a Grief Counselor, Nov 8
This workshop will provide tips, tools, and techniques that make coping with grief during the holidays possible. Holidays are often difficult for anyone who has experienced the loss of a loved one through death or divorce.
- Small Group Host Orientation – Nov. 9
Do you surround yourself with like-minded people who are there to support each other on the spiritual path? Then you will love hosting a Unity Group!
- EarthCare: Light Up Your House for the Holidays, Nov 16
New lighting technology is now available that will save you money and help reduce the carbon footprint at the same time.
- Spiral Meditation: Coherence, Nov 16
Whether a beginner or advanced in meditation methods, you will experience an incredible way of awakening the chakras to their spiritual purposes and intuitive abilities using a spiral pattern.
- Discover Your Soul Signature, Dec 5 -6
At the Palmer Event Center. If you long to end an internal hardship or have had enough of feeling like you are just getting by, it may be time to stop doing what you’ve been doing and start being who you were meant to be.