Rev. Cynthia Vermillion-Foster
- What Rev. Cynthia does: A Transitional Minister offers specialized consulting that supports a ministry in navigating change and transition.
- Something interesting about Rev. Cynthia: Cynthia’s first career was as a ballet dancer. The metaphors of dance and movement continue to inspire Cynthia on the spiritual journey which she views as an ongoing dance of discovery and growth.
- A favorite quote: “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I’ll meet you there.” —Rumi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What Dez does: Dez oversees strategic decisions as they pertain to the campus and its facilities, IT infrastructure, HR related duties, and the implementation of operational policies and procedures.
- Something interesting about Dez: I am continuously marveled by nature and its innate ability to “heal”. Prior to my employment at UCOH, I studied alongside internationally recognized aroma therapist, author, and co-founder of Aromahead Institute, Andrea Butje to deepen my understanding, knowledge, and application of essential oils and their therapeutic benefits.
- A favorite quote: “Individuation is a philosophical, spiritual, and mystical experience.” – Carl Jung
- Email: email@example.com
- What Rick does: All Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and general day to day accounting.
- Something interesting about Rick: Rick has a band that plays weddings every weekend.
- A favorite quote: “And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.” The Beatles
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wee Wisdom Preschool Director
- What Carrie does: Manages the daily operation of the school and ensures a loving, supportive learning environment for our children and their families.
- Something interesting about Carrie: Carrie has dedicated over 23 years to working with children, 10 of those years have been spent right here at Wee Wisdom.
- A favorite quote: “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” Aesop
- Email: email@example.com
Bookstore Manager - Sacred Service Coordinator
- What Melissa does:
Responsible for all aspects of Bookstore operations. Leads the Bookstore Volunteer Team.Connect members with Sacred Service opportunities. Support our Volunteer Sacred Servers and Ministry Team Leaders.
Something interesting about Melissa:Plant-based cooking is one of her passions.
A favorite quote:
“When you meet anyone, remember it is a holy encounter. As you see him you will see yourself. As you treat him you will treat yourself. As you think of him you will think of yourself. Never forget this, for in him you will find yourself or lose yourself.” A Course in Miracles
Office Manager - Communications - Events
- What Jennifer does: Receptionist & office management, webmaster, newsletter, UCOH app, Event Manager.
- Something interesting about Jennifer: She’s an aspiring artist
A favorite quote: “We can choose courage or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time.” Brené Brown
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org