Our children and their families live from a fundamental awareness of God’s indwelling presence and unconditional love. We learn to recognize the Divinity in all of life.— Youth & Family Vision Statement
“[Our] mission … is not to entertain the children but to call them out. …To be ‘called out’ is to follow the harmonious law of the soul’s unfoldment.”
We honor your child’s path to spiritual maturity by providing a well-rounded spiritual curriculum.
All expressions of family life are welcome at Unity Church of the Hills.
Our classrooms are staffed with loving volunteers. You may find a place to share your love for children by volunteering.
We provide complimentary childcare on Sunday mornings before, during and after our 11:30 Sunday service.
Five Basic Unity Principles
Worded for children and teens.
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God’s Divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the Truth that I know. I make a difference!
Unity Provides a Strong Spiritual Foundation for Children’s Lives
- Unity beholds all children as whole and perfect expressions of God.
- Unity empowers children to fulfill their divine potential.
- Unity teaches children to meditate and pray.
- Unity invites children to experience a loving God.