Our children and their families live from a fundamental awareness of God’s indwelling presence and unconditional love. We learn to recognize the Divinity in all of life.
— Youth & Family Vision Statement
“[Our] mission … is not to entertain the children but to call them out. …To be ‘called out’ is to follow the harmonious law of the soul’s unfoldment.”
Hello, and welcome to our Youth & Family Ministry! Here at Unity Church of the Hills (UCOH), we honor each child and their family members as expressions of the Christ within. Our children and teens are such an important part of our spiritual family at Unity Church of the Hills. We invite you and your children to visit us and experience all we have to offer.
Each Sunday our classrooms are full of children and teens exploring Unity principles and teachings in a fun, engaging, safe and interactive environment. Each classroom is staffed by a team of loving and dedicated volunteers who mindfully guide our youth through their own personal discovery of their relationship with God and how that power can have a profound impact on their lives.
I am constantly amazed by the spiritual insight of our children and teens! I am richly blessed and truly grateful for the opportunity to work here at UCOH, supporting the spiritual growth of our young people.
In Loving Service,
Director of Youth & Family Ministry
We honor your child’s path to spiritual maturity by providing a well-rounded spiritual curriculum.
All expressions of family life are welcome at Unity Church of the Hills.
Our classrooms are filled with loving volunteers. You may find a place to share your love for children by volunteering.
We provide complimentary childcare on Sunday mornings before, between and after services.
Five Basic Unity Principles
Worded for children and teens.
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God’s Divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the Truth that I know. I make a difference!
Unity Provides a Strong Spiritual Foundation for Children’s Lives
- Unity beholds all children as whole and perfect expressions of God.
- Unity empowers children to fulfill their divine potential.
- Unity teaches children to meditate and pray.
- Unity invites children to experience a loving God.