UCOH will be COMPLETELY OPEN by Sunday, June 6!
On Sunday we meditated to this new awareness: Change is the Embodiment of the Divine. Knowing this truth, we are excited to share UCOH’s expansion plan for those who want to attend services in person. We are being mindful in creating a space of comfort and safety while implementing a transition process that is in alignment with the new CDC and City of Austin guidelines. We are aware this adjustment of being in communion with each other may take time.
- On May 23rd we will expand the Sanctuary capacity to 150 attendees, RSVP is required. Masks are optional for those who are vaccinated, and physical distancing is no longer necessary.
- On May 30th we will expand the Sanctuary capacity to 250 attendees, RSVP is required. Masks are optional for those who are vaccinated, and physical distancing is no longer necessary.
- On June 6th we are fully open to all who choose to attend in person with no capacity limits and masks are optional. The RSVP process will no longer be necessary.
- Youth Education will begin meeting in the Unity Oaks classroom for children over the age of 6. Children 2 to 6 years old are invited to join us on the playground for childcare.
- Beginning the week of May 23rd, all of our indoor meeting spaces will be available for reservations. If your group is ready to meet indoors again, please contact Communications@UnityHills.org.
- Our Livestreaming continues! We are committed to serving our congregants both online and in person!
This is an auspicious moment. Let’s celebrate this longed for milestone! It has been over a year since we could all meet together in person. As we come back together in oneness, please take a moment to determine another’s comfort level before entering their personal space. Here are some helpful phrases: Are you comfortable hugging? Would it be alright if I sat next to you? Would you be more comfortable if I had my mask on? If you prefer to remain safely distanced and masked during this time, we empower you to make your needs known to others, as well. It is often a little uncomfortable when we are in the process of change; please be kind and patient with each other during this process.
In loving service,
Unity Church of the Hills